Making an Appointment
All new patients are scheduled through our medical team. It is helpful to have your demographic and insurance information available when you call. Although we are on many insurance plans, there are instances when we may not be part of your particular plan. Please make sure you contact your insurance company to double check that we are in your insurance network. If you need a referral to see us, please contact your primary care physician and pass this information on to our office.
We have made our patient forms available below, in the event you would like to fill them out prior to coming to our office. Please select the forms for the corresponding physician in order to ensure you are filling out the right forms:
- Dr. Beaman (sees patients on Thursdays): New Patient, Patient Profile, Return Visit
- Dr. Frome (sees patients on Tuesdays): New Patient, Patient Profile, Financial Policy
- Dr. Gellman (sees patients on Wednesdays): New Patient, Patient Profile, Financial Policy
- Dr. Madey (sees patients on Tuesdays): New Patient, Patient Profile, Financial Policy
- Dr. Mirza (sees patients on Fridays): New Patient, Patient Profile, Financial Policy
- Dr. Vande Zandschulp (sees patients on Mondays): New Patient, Patient Profile, Financial Policy
What to Expect
Upon coming to our office for the first time, you will be filling out new patient information. We will scan your insurance card and your ID. In the event you do not have picture identification, we will take a picture for our files. You should bring your copay with you to the visit, if applicable.
If you have received a referral from your primary care physician, please bring it with you.
While we make every effort to see everyone in a timely manner, there are circumstances where our clinics are quite full due to the nature of our practice.
In order to obtain your medical records, you must fill out a HIPAA compliant Medical Records Release form and return it to our office for processing. Please make sure you fill it out completely and if having the records sent to you or someone other than yourself make sure you completely fill out the mailing address. There may be a charge for this service. You can return the form by mail, fax or email it to us via our email address listed at the bottom of this page.